Oil and Gas
If your company is part of the onshore production of oil and gas, Mullis Newby Hurst is a partner that will give you a competitive edge. This includes monitoring industry trends and understanding your diverse and changing needs. We match your particular needs with comprehensive insurance risk management programs at a fair price.
Whether it’s helping you review Master Service Agreements, getting a new well added to your control of well policy, or providing quick insurance placement on your latest endeavor, MNH is the business partner for you.
Oil and gas insurance needs are different from other businesses. MNH understands the complexity and the risks you face. We have the industry professionals to help you evaluate each exposure and determine your needs. We will tailor your coverage for the insurance carriers who best fit your particular requirements.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Assisting clients in building a team of professionals, including CPAs, attorneys, and bankers with knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
- Reviewing your exposures, audits and claims history while recommending proper coverage and evaluating reserves.
- Coordinating insurance company loss control, claims and audit services, along with reviewing individual claims with adjusters on problem cases.
- Reviewing Master Service Agreements for proper coverage, including all indemnity language.
- Reviewing experience modifiers for accuracy and projecting future modifiers to assist you in bidding work.
- Reviewing current executive benefits, key person life insurance, and employee benefits coverage.