We consider ourselves a true partner with our construction clients. This includes monitoring industry trends and understanding your diverse and changing needs. We match your particular needs with comprehensive surety and insurance risk management programs at a fair price.
Today’s construction industry is very competitive. In this environment it is essential that you partner with an agency that has strong relationships with the best surety companies. Our bond professionals have earned a reputation in the surety industry for their expertise and integrity.
Whether it’s helping you review subcontractors, a special bond form, or providing quick turnaround on a bid bond, Mullis Newby Hurst is the partner that gives you a competitive edge.
A contractor’s insurance needs are different from any other business. Mullis Newby Hurst understands the complexities and risks you face. Our experienced insurance professionals help you evaluate each exposure and determine your needs. Then we tailor your coverage for the insurance carriers who best fit your particular requirements. Our knowledge, coupled with the relationships we maintain with our insurance markets, ensures that you have the most comprehensive program at a fair price.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Assisting clients in building a team of professionals, including CPAs, attorneys, and bankers with knowledge of the construction industry.
- Year-end financial planning to maximize your surety program. Reviewing your exposures, audits and claims history while recommending proper coverage and evaluating reserves.
- Coordinating insurance company loss control, claims and audit services, along with reviewing individual claims with adjusters on problem cases.
- Reviewing contractor bid specifications for proper coverage, including all indemnity language.
- Reviewing experience modifiers for accuracy and projecting future modifiers to assist you in bidding work.
- Reviewing current executive benefits, key person life insurance, and employee benefits coverage.